• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Is the Devilman OVA Bluray out of print?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Never_Know_Best

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:30 am Reply with quote
Simple question, really. I meant to hold off on getting this ghouslihly gorgeous little series, and apparently even waiting less than a year was too long—it’s out of stock everywhere. Right Stuf was the one holdout for a bit, but now I seem SOL... Anyone know what’s going on? Or at least what’s typical of Discotek in this kind of situation?
zawa113

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:43 am Reply with quote
It's not at all common for Discotek stuff to go OOP this fast. I think this came out about 6 months ago. It's possible with all the "Best of" lists having Devilman crybaby on them that the OVA is selling better than anticipated though. I would actually contact Discotek (on like, twitter or something), they're pretty good about keeping their fandom in the know.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:02 am Reply with quote
RightStuf has it listed as "Out of stock, expecting more," so I'd expect they're waiting on another print run or something.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1