• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rooster Teeth, Polygon Pictures Produce War For Cybertron Animated Series for Netflix

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frosty The DopeMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:41 pm Reply with quote
Don't know much about Transformers, but does this mean that we will eventually get a remake of Armada and Energon ? Hope they go full hand drawn if they are remaking armada and energon.
JohnRhogan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Frosty The DopeMan wrote:
Don't know much about Transformers, but does this mean that we will eventually get a remake of Armada and Energon ? Hope they go full hand drawn if they are remaking armada and energon.

Don't bet on it.
Primus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:29 pm Reply with quote
Frosty The DopeMan wrote:

This show isn't related to Transformers Cybertron/Galaxy Force or Armada and Energon.

Excluding the stuff aimed at preschoolers, I think the last long form piece of Transformers content with full 2D animation was Animated. That's 10 years old now. Mecha drawings are too hard.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:06 pm Reply with quote
chronium wrote:

I don't read the comics and the Bumblebee movie still relies heavily on the Michael Bay films that it still prevents it from being a good Transformers movie.

Which is interesting seeing as how some of bots feature G1 inspired designs and the consensus among most reviewers is that it's the Transformers film that "fans" didn't get with the Micheal Bay films.

It also is in part produced by Bay's production company so......really the only people hating on Bumblebee at this point are genwunners still with an axe to grind with the Bay films.
Sss.Legosi.x.Jack-kun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quote
I just hope this means there are no humans.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2