• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Made in Abyss Art Director Osamu Masuyama Works with Crunchyroll on New Project

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 am Reply with quote
Made in Abyss is one of my favorite recent anime shows and the anime was an impressive adaptation. I'm looking forward to seeing what the director's new work will be like.
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
Made in Abyss is one of my favorite recent anime shows and the anime was an impressive adaptation. I'm looking forward to seeing what the director's new work will be like.

Osamu Masuyama is the art director of MiA; the main director is Masayuki Kojima. I apologize if it sounds like I am nitpicking, but I wanted to clarify things.
CANimeFan88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:43 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if whatever this man creates for Crunchyroll will be better than their other upcoming original anime series High Guardian Spice.

(I wanted to mention that it's being made by "a certain group of people" but this damn site won't let me [teeth clenching].)
-SP-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:34 pm Reply with quote
CANimeFan88 wrote:
I wonder if whatever this man creates for Crunchyroll will be better than their other upcoming original anime series High Guardian Spice.

(I wanted to mention that it's being made by "a certain group of people" but this damn site won't let me [teeth clenching].)

Honestly High Guardian Spice can't even be considered an Anime
Usagi-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:02 am Reply with quote
I hope we get more Made In Abyss in addition to this new project...I hope I just missed that announcement.
CANimeFan88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:24 am Reply with quote
-SP- wrote:
CANimeFan88 wrote:

Honestly High Guardian Spice can't even be considered an Anime

I know. I guess I was pointing out that whatever Crunchyroll streams on their site is anime or at the very least appeals towards the anime fan community. If whatever Crunchyroll decides to produce originally as content on their site does not involve any artist or animator in Japan, then it is most definitely NOT ANIME. I hope I didn't make you think that I actually thought it was and I hope that HGS crashes as soon as Crunchyroll releases it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1