• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Animation DVD Ranking, February 11-17

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RegSuzaku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:04 am Reply with quote
Quote:
TsukiPro's Tsukista. TV Season 2 Ver. Black was #18 with 888 copies.

. . . . the fact that Tsukista TV sold more copies than Natsu Yume Matsuri, like... I guess that means these fans aren't that different from any others, but I hope this doesn't influence their future decisions too much.

So basically, this DVD is six of the main actors basically doing a variety show, going bowling, going to the zoo, going bungee jumping, and just... hanging out and being cute, out of character... and Natsu Yume Matsuri is this amazing stage play that only featured four of the main actors and a lot of original characters, but it was amazing, and had a great production, great music, fun story, etc.

... they also released like, 4 or 6 CDs on the same day? I know Koi and Ai's singles both came out that day, and a Quell duet, a Growth duet, and the managers' song that's the Tsukista TV/ SQSTV theme... maybe one more but I forgot... SolidS' latest song, Between the Sheets, was earlier...

. . . . . . oh but then again, this DVD does feature some nice stuff with Mentaro and Gaku... <3
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1