• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Let discuss to solve this riddle...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miyeng

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:10 pm Reply with quote
So recently i got this riddle somewhere and its pretty hard to find it. I want to see how you answer this riddle correctly with explanation from your answer ofc.

I'll add one clue for every 2 hours to make it little bit easy i think ehe.

The quiz: What's the numbers that is on the back of something that the MC always carry everywhere?

Clues:

1. At some points of time, the MC embarked upon journeys trailing their father footsteps.

2. The MC's father left them a legacy that they also carry everywhere (beside the thing with the questioned numbers).

3. The MC got the thing with the questioned numbers from an admired person.

4. Once, the MC got invited to meet the admired person but forgot their present for said admired person on the public transportation.

5. Continuation from clue #4, this is the first time MC met the admired person, and also when MC got the thing with the questioned numbers from the admired person.

6. Of course MC has friends, 3 of which are especially close friends, one is good with their nose, another one is good with their tongue, and the last one is good with their mouth. And also I forgot to mention that this is an otaku culture series, not real 3d movie, not TV drama or anything like that.

7. MC also has a younger sibling, who once mistook their father's back as a giant rock.

8. One of MC's close friends has an older sibling, who is dangerously dangerous when they're behind the wheel. *sigh* okay, this is an anime.

9. Plot twist! MC has actually 4 close friends, but this one didn't really has that much appearance and didn't know the other three until sometime later. This one is good with their tears. Also, this one almost got run over by the dangerously dangerous person on clue #8 when MC and the others went to visit.
miyeng

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:11 pm Reply with quote
P.S. By "they" I don't necessarily mean multiple MC, it might be that I just don't want to say the gender of the MC, or it is might be multiple MC, who knows.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1