• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Re:Zero Anime's Video Reveals 2nd TV Anime Season

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covnam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:55 pm Reply with quote
TheAncientOne wrote:
Covnam wrote:
Great news. Hopefully the two OVAs get a home video release before the new season starts since they seem like required viewing first

Unless you mean in Japan, that seems unlikely, since the second OVA isn't due until this fall. The first OVA was last fall, and we haven't seen any sign of it..

As long as it's available somewhere that doesn't require a ticket to a theater in Japan (streaming, home video, etc) before the 2nd season, then that's good enough.

Good to hear that it doesn't seem to be as essential as I'd previously heard, but I still would prefer to see it before the 2nd season.
SourOkapi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:36 am Reply with quote
Joshua Zarate wrote:
Man, the news articles are coming in droves today. I haven’t watched Re:Zero, but based on what I’ve heard of it, this news just gave me all the motivation I need to start watching it ASAP. 2019 is the year that keeps on giving. Smile

Exactly why I recently binge watched the anime Very Happy So good, so I'm excited for the new season.
ChrissyC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:29 pm Reply with quote
Edgy, but cool!

I'll see you all in 2022.
Amins

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:40 am Reply with quote
Quote:
don't know if season 2 will be 25 episodes in my opinion, it be at best 14 episodes. Since they are only covering one arc.

Well arc 4,that will cover season 2,is the biggest arc yet,and its as long as the first 3 arcs.
So we WN and LN readers think that this season will be 25 ep.I mean lets hope that will be the case,because,if they rush this season and make it only 13 ep,they will ruin the series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4