• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 7SEEDS Anime Unveils Teaser Video, More Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:07 am Reply with quote
Sweet Jesus, they're gathering most A-list Seiyuus to this!
Marzan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:12 am Reply with quote
I thought that the music used for this preview was terribly dissonant and actually really detracted from the overall viewing experience. They didn’t have something else to play?

But yeah, the premise is interesting and boy the VA cast is impressive.
jenthehen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:38 am Reply with quote
But when will we get to see this? I'm still waiting on Revisions, Netflix ...
Shiawase_Rina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:49 am Reply with quote
Oh boy, finally a trailer!
I was pretty worried about the animation since the designs they showed of the cast looked like crap. But it looks better than I feared. This will do I guess!
More importantly! The backgrounds looked good which is a MUST for this series! Thank god. Hana and Natsu look good too and that is all that matters to me Very Happy

Now to what they showed... What is Summer Team A doing here? This could be good news or worrisome news depending on why they are here. Like it's very good news if Netflix wants to adapt a whole lot of the manga. Like a WHOLE lot. Or do they just shove them into the anime? Confused
I mean their first arc was absolutely incredible and it would instantly hook anyone watching it, but... then it would take an eternity until they show up again without screwing everything up.
Yeah, I'm confused and worried. I loved how mysterious Summer Team A was before their first arc began since it took so long and we knew nothing about them. I would like Anime-onlys to experience that too... And well there is the danger of screwing up the pacing and character development by throwing them into the mix too early.

Well. I guess we can be sure that Team Winter is gonna get their time to shine and they better not screw it up! That was the arc that made me fall in love with this manga! Do it justice please!
CANimeFan88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:50 pm Reply with quote
I'm wondering if the future is looking bright for GONZO just from watching this teaser. Was it their anime adaptation of Rosario + Vampire that made them go downhill? Either way, something needs to be done about that.

It would be nice if GONZO could just sell the rights away to an anime studio that will faithfully adapt the original manga by Akihisa Ikeda.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:54 am Reply with quote
I'm just glad this isn't going to be a CGI show since it seems like most Netflix shows are.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Cool, looks promising.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1