• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Miru Tights Web Anime Casts Ai Kayano as Homeroom Teacher

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnysasaki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:05 pm Reply with quote
*breathes intensely*
CANimeFan88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:55 pm Reply with quote
This to me looks like it will be really worth watching especially since we have a pretty solid cast of fan favorite female seyuus. I mean think about it. We have Shiro, Rias, Lala, and Mako all in the same anime so I personally will look forward to it. I'm wondering what North Americain anime distributor is going to end up acquiring the license.

Also, if this anime really does have fanservice, then someone should type it down on the anime's profile page.
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Animegomaniac wrote:
I could certainly see the sheer appeal for an episode or two but a whole series?

C'mon, they're women, women in tights! They go around Osaka looking for fights!
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:46 am Reply with quote
[quote="Blender"]
Animegomaniac wrote:
Aquasakura wrote:

I could certainly see the sheer appeal

I see what you did there.

Looks like you quoted the wrong person.

Animegomaniac wrote:

The original story's "written" by the illustrator who has the pantyhose fetish so quite literally, what you see is what the show's about. I've seen boob centric shows, panty centric shows and eyeglass centric shows... and by the looks of it, that homeroom teacher would be a hit in any of them.

Yes you are right. The article along with the illustrations do speak for itself in what the anime is going to be about. Also shows that deal with fetishes concerning eyeglasses? That is weird, but interested. As for the homeroom teacher I can see her being a hit in those shows as well. Very Happy

maximilianjenus wrote:

It will most likely be a series of shorts, tho.

If the article and illustrations are any indication on the nature of this anime having a series of shorts would be the best way approach making this show.

omoikane wrote:

IMHO the fact that there are so many weirdly specific anime is one reason why anime is more popular today. You can find more programming that you can't find elsewhere that has enough interest outside the mainstream.

I like this factor if that is the case. Smile Also it's been something I have thought about a while back but it's with concerning slice of life stories and that I do not recall seeing those kinds of stories in Americana shows. There could possible be one, or one that has come close, but I do no know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2