• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Isekai Quartet (TV)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:52 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 5

Betelgeuse showed up, in a valentines day episode of all things, although I guess that makes sense with what he is always going on about. Betelgeuse also with Albedo.

Feel like back to the Konosuba episode that showed the incredibly sad and embarrassing memories of Yunyun, because Yunyun carrying a bunch of different chocolates means that she most certainly means that Yunyun got all of those for herself.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:55 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 12 (finale)

I really don't have much to mention at this series end, kind of felt like there was not anything really great, no quick new funny addition other Ristarte and Seiya from overcautious Hero showing up the previous episode, and him characteristically uninterested in taking a risk for the place. Missed opportunity as Ristarte and Aqua would be worth seeing together.

Everything was nice enough, but nothing really super interesting, so my rating is Good (7/10), I don't want to push it down too far, and it easy enough to watch with a short episode length. But another season I would want it to do things a bit more excitedly.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2