• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Choose Your Daily Streaming Reviews: Spring 2019

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Feedback thread for any questions about the new poll~
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:17 am Reply with quote
so, since you've cut back to 20 max per season, does this include the never ending shows like Boruto and One Piece? Does the possibility exist of covering them for one season and then not getting voted in the next season or two then getting coverage later on for a bit? Flip flopping endlessly until they finally end or will they always be covered?
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:49 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
so, since you've cut back to 20 max per season, does this include the never ending shows like Boruto and One Piece? Does the possibility exist of covering them for one season and then not getting voted in the next season or two then getting coverage later on for a bit? Flip flopping endlessly until they finally end or will they always be covered?

Yes, they are included in the twenty. Chances are good those shows will continue to be covered unless people suddenly lose interest in them. So no on again, off again, (we hope), either people are showing up for those long-running shonen things or they aren't anymore.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1