• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Isekai Quartet

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covnam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:54 pm Reply with quote
It was great to see that a second season was coming. I just hope it doesn't become too watered down by adding too many new series. I think there's still more that can be tapped from the 4 we already have.

Hmm, I wonder how Re:Zero S2 will affect this series (if at all). Will it start to reference that season as well, or just ignore it for the sake of it's own continuity? (presuming it comes out first of course)

With this getting a second season, I hope this success brings about interest for more animated content from these series. I know Konosuba has a movie coming, but another season would be great (maybe we'll hear something after that comes out) and I think that there's enough content for at least 1 more season of Overlord published.
Nom De Plume De Fanboy
Subscriber
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:54 pm Reply with quote
'Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?' is from Kadokawa, isn't it? Maybe after that finishes IQ can get the Mom from that. Laughing
All in the spirit of good fun, of course.

And is there a good abbreviation for that show? It is badly needed.
Key

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:59 pm Reply with quote
For all of those speculating on what might be the next inclusions for franchises, I would point out that all four of the franchises used have had/are having multiple anime adaptations and have been anime properties for at least a couple of years. (Saga of Tanya the Evil, at a Winter 2019 debut, is the newest) Based on that, I doubt that any title which doesn't already have an established anime presence is going to be used.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cam0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:27 am Reply with quote
Key wrote:
(Saga of Tanya the Evil, at a Winter 2019 debut, is the newest)

2017, you mean.
LiteMangime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:01 am Reply with quote
Nom De Plume De Fanboy wrote:
'Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?' is from Kadokawa, isn't it? Maybe after that finishes IQ can get the Mom from that. Laughing
All in the spirit of good fun, of course.

And is there a good abbreviation for that show? It is badly needed.

Love Mom, Mom Love, Mom-con, Mama-con, Do Mom, Yo Mama, I can think of several. I'd certainly love to see Mamako added into the mix of these shenanigans.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:52 pm Reply with quote
It'll probably be something like Kōgeki no Okā-san or Kōgeki Mama. Kōgeki appears 3 times in the Japanese title, so I'd expect that to be in there, but I don't think in Japanese, so what do I know. Smile
Nom De Plume De Fanboy
Subscriber
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:48 am Reply with quote
Looks like the new characters will be Naofumi, Raphtalia and Filo from The Rising of The Shield Hero. Well, they made good use of and had fun with Tanya the Evil and Albedo, so who knows? Rising is not a show I have seen, by the way.

I liked the first season, and as long as there is still a fair dose of comedy, I'll probably like the second.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6