• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Eighty-Six

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Creonic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:28 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
The author does talk about having a garter belt fetish in the Afterword, but I don't remember that actually coming up in the story content. Maybe there was a mention of it in passing in describing how the female protagonist's friend is dressed, or how the protag dressed for a party, but that would be it. (I'm visiting relatives for the weekend and don't have the book with me, so maybe someone else who does can check and comment?)

Page 28 of the book is the only mention of the protag's garter belts. It's just a scene where the protag is straightening out her clothes after getting a medical inspection and changing her Para-RAID settings (and it is accompanied by an illustration so I suppose you could call it fanservice).
zawa113

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:31 pm Reply with quote
I basically never read light novels (because, despite the amount of manga and comics I read, I'm not a very fast or good reader on regular books, I tend to prefer audio books in this case), but it's been getting hype, so I read it, and I'm glad I did! I'm curious if it'll get an anime down the line, but I am on board to see where the world goes from vol 2. I really want to know more about this world (and especially how spoiler[in the hell did everyone survive at the end? Epilogue says they're all alive, HOW?])
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2