• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Super Neptunia RPG Game Launches in June for PS4, Switch, PC

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greed1914

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:44 am Reply with quote
I read the article mostly to see if the PS4 version would be censored, which it is. You know, it's pretty hard to muster any excitement about those PS5 specs when they seem committed to editing games.
Takeshi13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:32 pm Reply with quote
I really want all the censored games that are multiple platforms dominant the sells while Sony barely keep up. Nintendo switch should sell like hot cakes and make sony realize "Go woke, Go broke" especially when those who complained have no intention of buying it.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Takeshi13 wrote:
I really want all the censored games that are multiple platforms dominant the sells while Sony barely keep up. Nintendo switch should sell like hot cakes and make sony realize "Go woke, Go broke" especially when those who complained have no intention of buying it.

The problem with your dream is the fact that the PS4's install base is already higher than the Switch's so them somehow outselling Sony there would have no meaning. Especially when the PS5 around the corner.

Secondly that would actually require a substantial number of people to actually care about the actual T&A aspect of these games which most don't even in Japan anyone remember that all girls Medabots game with the fanservice?

You might have a few people go on about how they're not going to get the PS5 because of Sony's policy but that's not going to be the thing that actually hurts them.
chrisc1978

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Thats it, I am done buying games for the PS4. Its not about the T&A its about the censoring from what was released in Japan
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1