• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Anime Wrap: Kamichama Karin, Kaze no Stigma, Kara no Kyokai

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quote
I'm rather excited for this Kara no Kyoukai movie. Between this film (an adaptation of one of Type-Moon's least-known works), the Fate/stay night TV series, and the general rise in Type-Moon's popularity, there's a greater chance that other Type-Moon works like Fate/hollow ataraxia or Melty Blood or the upcoming Fate/zero will be animated, as well. Possibly even a Tsukihime reproduction in the vein of Negima!? and Hellsing Ultimate, or additional OVAs detailing Fate/stay night's two yet-unanimated scenarios (though the latter and hollow ataraxia I still sorely doubt will ever be produced, I like to think Kara no Kyoukai might increase the chances to somewhere greater than zero, at least).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Angel_White_Wings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quote
What I'm looking forward to is Kamichama Karin. Smile

I've never seen any videos or previews on the series (though I might have to clean youtube.com out of its files). Minus what I know from the manga. Though, I'm hoping it won't be another Pita-Ten anime repeat with its senseless humor and lack of original story for the manga.

Don't get me wrong -- I was amused with Pita-Ten because it was so light-hearted and enjoyable, but I wish it would have stuck more with the plot in the manga than straying into a field of happiness and comedy, remaining in the same light as the first four manga.

So, at the end of that mini rant, with all that said, I'm hoping for the depth in the manga to be evident on the screen as it is in the pages. Smile
ShootYouStars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quote
Kamichama Karin! <3 I said this eariler, but it really is a good time for Koge-Donbo fans, with the Pita-ten novels are coming out stateside in Spring, Winter Garden coming out, the Kamichama Karin anime, Kamichama Karin -chu- coming out stateside along with Kon Kokon (probably spelt that wrong ^^;Wink...

I haven't read the last two volumes yet, but I think I'll pick them up today... (Maybe along with the first one, which I lost ^^;; It feels good to have giftcards! <3)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1