• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds 'Welcome, Chitose' Anime With 1st 8 Episodes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OjaruFan2

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:59 am Reply with quote
Finally! More Osomatsu-kun! Very Happy

Discotek was very silent about the show after uploading the first episode on YouTube back in 2018, so I’m glad they’ve been secretly working on it this whole time.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:04 am Reply with quote
As a big Oz fan, I'm excited to see The Wonderful Wizard of Oz anime streaming, especially the sub, which I never thought I would get to see as subs of old kids anime aren't always included.
Sheleigha

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:37 am Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
As a big Oz fan, I'm excited to see The Wonderful Wizard of Oz anime streaming, especially the sub, which I never thought I would get to see as subs of old kids anime aren't always included.

This actually ended up being another "I had no idea it was anime!" for me. This and Maya the Bee used to air at like 6-7am in the morning for me, and I used to watch it all the time. I found out that Maya was anime, but not Oz! Guess they would've been my first anime... Might actually re-watched Oz subbed for fun/nostalgia!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1