• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Vic Mignogna Listed as Guest at Comic Con Ireland

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:02 pm Reply with quote
brammerhammer23 wrote:
What's the point of this article? Why is him being invited to this con more note worthy than other conventions he's been to since the Funimation Blacklisting you mentioned in the article? You haven't made articles about those other conventions? Is it because its an international convention? This definitely seems more like an attack than on Vic Mignogna than actually being news worthy. They already confirmed him as a guest. The only reason you would reach out to the con is to prevent him from going since just calling to confirm him as a guest again is redundant. This definitely makes it look like you have an agenda against this guy other than just reporting news. It makes me sick

All you seem to do is troll threads that even mention his name and say the same shtick over and over. You've been warned about this nonsense before as well. If it all makes you so sick then take some ant-acids and don't don't read the articles. Which, going by many of your responses, I question whether you're even fully reading the articles as you constantly jump to these ridiculous conclusions. Regardless, the pointless conspiracy theory nonsense can stop and that's the last warning you'll get..
Steve Minecraft

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
Regardless, the pointless conspiracy theory nonsense can stop and that's the last warning you'll get..

To be fair, when ANN staff are going off on Twitter about their 'plan' to get Vic's lawyer disbarred and other shenanigans it's going to lead to people seeing ANN doing "conspiracy theory nonsense" so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Can you link to that?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Steve Minecraft wrote:

To be fair, when ANN staff are going off on Twitter about their 'plan' to get Vic's lawyer disbarred and other shenanigans

Pretty sure you're just making this up - insofar as I know none of us have said anything like this on Twitter. Give me a quote. Tell me what you're talking about.

I'm fully aware that you're only here to harass the staff and spin things to try and make us look bad - if you can't produce evidence of what you're talking about here, I don't have any reason not to ban you. Why in the world would we tolerate this sort of thing from anyone on our own forums?

Edit: Time's up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2