• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Split: David Ward (#3944)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4kidsidentifier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:29 am Reply with quote
The David Ward (person#3944) who works for Post Haste Digital and has been involved with the live-action adaptation of Fullmetal Alchemist (as part of both staff and cast) has a LinkedIn. The photo on his profile demonstrates that he is physically different in appearance from Vancouver-based voice actor Dave 'Squatch' Ward (person#3936) (the David Ward involved with Gundam Wing) as well as being notably younger, having attended college from 2009-2012.

Accounts seem to differ on which variation of 'Squatch' Ward's name was credited for Gundam Wing. Unfortunately I cannot dig up whatever cast list was used for the series to verify at this time. Given that gundamvoices.com (source cited for David) primarily identifies him as David S. Ward and used Lisa Beley instead of Lisa Ann Beley I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, Squatch is confirmed to have gone by David rather than Dave outside of anime, such as the Vancouver-based voice recordings for Gadget & the Gadgetinis.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1