• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Your & My Secret Manga Creator Ai Morinaga Passes Away

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MakiharaMeiko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:37 am Reply with quote
What? I... I can't believe this. I literally search for her work just yesterday wanted to find any new manga of hers... She was my favourite manga female artist alongside Nanae Chrono. Her comedy was amazing and I really loved all the works I could read, I'm... wow, I have no words.

Rest in peace, you'll always be one of my favourite manga artist ever. Thank you for all.
dragonchildyuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:41 pm Reply with quote
I cant believe this.... I am so sad to hear this. I remember reading Duck Prince (the first manga from her work) I was 13 at that time. I really loved the story. May Sensei rest in peace. And I am forever thankful for all her works.
catandmouse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:23 pm Reply with quote
I was shocked when I read the news. She's the first manga artist that has passed away recently that I actually knew some of her works. I remember reading some of my heavenly hockey club and thought it was hilarious.
May she Rest In Peace
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1