• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Spice & Wolf VR Anime Gets Sequel With New Silver-Tailed Character Teased

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BasketBalljones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:53 pm Reply with quote
If you've been keeping up with the novels and have read the Spring Log volumes or Wolf & Parchment, you know who it is Smile Super excited, everyone wants S3 naturally, but I will take anything I can get! Was lucky enough to meet Ami Koshimizu this month, what an amazing experience, she is a lovely person!
Catsplay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:05 am Reply with quote
I mean it's very clearly Myuri who is one of my all time favorite characters. I'm so excited for this and hopefully doing Wolf & Parchment stuff outside the light novels means we'll get a full on anime adaptation in the future. I can't wait to see who they choose as the voice actress for Myuri!
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:50 am Reply with quote
I am really starting to get annoyed by all of this, people have been begging to get another season or some other countinuation instead and they keep teasing us with these. I am being selfish but cmon, the fandom wants it and there is demand for it so make another season or movie or at least an actual ova. ..just anything
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:46 pm Reply with quote
If the first game was successful enough for them to make a sequel, I'm not sure why they don't just greenlight a new season when there's clearly fan demand for more anime content of Spice & Wolf.
partially

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Because the company Spicy Tails that the author has always been heavily involved in is a game production company, not an anime production one.

If there was somebody offering to stump the cash for an anime separately, then I am sure one would get made. But clearly the author is more interested in games and VR. So props to him I say.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1