• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Expo Hosts Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 2's Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finny-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:19 am Reply with quote
I was hoping they would stream this and I wouldn't have resort to wait for Bluray rips of fansubs. Can't wait to watch it!
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:36 pm Reply with quote
I guess this answer the question if they'll split the movies into TV episodes or not. I hope Funimation can dub the second season too.
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:20 am Reply with quote
I figured CR would get S2 but when they announced S2 would be a series of movies rather than your typical anime release, I had my doubts. Glad to see it confirmed now.

I've always heard that late night anime basically buys its time slot like an informercial in the US as opposed to a network paying for it like a normal show. I wonder if they're going theatrical because maybe they can make some money while on TV they 100% know the broadcast will actually cost them money.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:17 pm Reply with quote
That's excellent news. I was dismayed when the first season didn't even finish the first book. I hope they get at least half way through the second in the new one, and continue in further seasons. Mamoru Miyano has proven to be an excellent Reinhard, too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1