• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation to Stream After School Dice Club Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluvia33

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Lord Vaultman wrote:
You can change the subtitle settings from your phone or the main site. (Not the xbox or playstation apps though)

Yeah, PS4 is my preferred platform for streaming. I actually don't have a smartphone. Not for lack of access or money; I just much prefer using an actual PC. I'll probably break down and get one after my current basic flip phone gets too old though since smartphones are becoming more and more a required/assumed piece of tech for people to have.... But yeah, if the PS4 subtitles for After School Dice Club get annoying I might try messing with the settings on PC. I have to us my computer for HIDIVE anyway since they still don't have a PS4 app....
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:03 am Reply with quote
pluvia33 wrote:
Lord Vaultman wrote:
You can change the subtitle settings from your phone or the main site. (Not the xbox or playstation apps though)

Yeah, PS4 is my preferred platform for streaming. I actually don't have a smartphone. Not for lack of access or money; I just much prefer using an actual PC. I'll probably break down and get one after my current basic flip phone gets too old though since smartphones are becoming more and more a required/assumed piece of tech for people to have.... But yeah, if the PS4 subtitles for After School Dice Club get annoying I might try messing with the settings on PC. I have to us my computer for HIDIVE anyway since they still don't have a PS4 app....

I should have added that the changes you make through the smartphone or computer WILL CARRY OVER to the other apps.
pluvia33

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:21 am Reply with quote
Lord Vaultman wrote:
pluvia33 wrote:
Lord Vaultman wrote:

I should have added that the changes you make through the smartphone or computer WILL CARRY OVER to the other apps.

Ah, yes you should have. Anime hyper
Looking at the settings now, it doesn't look like there's anything that would fix the timing issues, but I'll try to see if yellow text helps with general readability. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2