• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
No forum link for comment section

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meiam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:22 pm Reply with quote
A couple of the episodic review on the main page have broken link for comment section, or rather trying to create a comment thread doesn't work since there's no auto filled subject line (I supposed people could create there own, but I'm not sure if they'd link to the right article).

Wasn't quite sure if I should post this here or in feedback forum thread, feel free to move if it's in the wrong place.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:21 am Reply with quote
No, they don't link back to the articles. And every time someone tries to reply via the review, they start a new thread, so several series have several Talkback threads now, none of which are linked to each other or the review.

Right now it looks like these reviews have borked links:

Ascendance of a Bookworm ‒ Episodes 1-4

Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious ‒ Episodes 1-3

Legends of the Galactic Heroes - Episodes 1-3 and 4-5, which should be in one list, not separate, so they're not even linked to each other, let alone the forum

Stars Align Episodes 1-4 (also, it should be 1-3)

While I'm complaining, Vinland Saga has been missing the Previous/Next navigation tool at the bottom of the reviews since Episode 13, and Episode 14's thumbnail still doesn't load.
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:30 am Reply with quote
Not sure if I was the first "victim" of this as I see my reply to Ascendance was moved to the correct thread now (article comment link still broken) but I also notice possibly related that when trying to get to the Ascendance article via the "New Anime" link, I get:

Sorry, animenewsnetwork.com/review/ascendance-of-a-bookworm/.152507 could not be found.
Are you sure you typed the URL properly?

However, the link from the "Interest" page goes to the Ascendance article
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Also, links i the 'New Anime' dropdown list don't seem to link to right threads for these shows, instead showing 404s.
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:43 pm Reply with quote
The broken links from "New Anime" and talkback is fixed with "Ascendance etc. is now Live" post
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1