Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: ORESUKI: Are you the only one who loves me?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:55 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
...How is "If I'm ever in a lot of trouble, would you help me" an important request? There was no important request.That's why the MC's response of "If I have free time" isn't treating it like it's a request of any importance.

It's a worthless question to ask in roundabout way that did nothing whatsoever to help any of the characters grow. Pansy had seemed to me like a girl with some intelligence to her but by asking such a dumb question in such a dumb way now makes her look as dumb as a bag of hammers. Pansy already knew the answer to her question. ...
I read this as that Pansy is in real danger somehow and she wants Joro to inquire and be reassured he won't bolt when he finds out how much. Could be wrong but as you noted, the show has taken a dramatic turn. Also, it may be she found out about what michizure found and believes Joro's tendancy to have strong guy-connections means trouble for her romantic interests. If so, she wanted to read how he would react to a homosexual themed story without asking the really embarrassing question. @michizure bingo! Good for your insight, I'll bet you are correct sir. I didn't see it until the newest guy to help Joro, which was way too coincidental. I think one can say of this show "there are no coincidences". Like the book going missing after Himawari (or was it Tanpopo..) knocks Joro down and the sisters "find" it messed up. Suspicious...
Nom De Plume De Fanboy
SubscriberSubscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:09 pm Reply with quote
episode 9.5

If you have to do a re-cap episode, this is a pretty good way to do it. I laughed quite a bit. And they did admit that Pansy's physics were impossible. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6