• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Games for Good Boys and Girls

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kotomikun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:05 pm Reply with quote
The ability to inherit egg moves from the same species is more just a convenience thing, so you can duplicate egg-move-having mons without going through the same long chan-breeding process all over again, not a replacement for the existing egg move system. After all, the whole point of egg moves is to get weird attacks that can't be learned on that species any other way.

Changeable natures is an interesting idea for people who care about that sort of thing. Not sure how I feel about the access-boxes-anywhere feature, since it sort of defeats the purpose of only being able to carry 6 mons, but I guess you can always refrain from using it outside pokecenters.
Themaster20000

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:57 pm Reply with quote
Death Stranding sounds like something I could enjoy for like 10 hours. I can't see myself playing 30 hours of that though.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:04 pm Reply with quote
maximilianjenus wrote:
Sakurai pretty much confirmed that it was about showing panties, by saying that they had problems with the wiiu version and that's why some character have a super dark black hole inside thier skirt, so you can't see anything. He literalyl said that Cero would put the characters upside down to look under thir skirt.

Working for CERO sounds like a interesting job to say the least.
Silver Kirin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:46 pm Reply with quote
- SSBU: I really enjoyed Sakurai's video about Terry and SNK, he truly showed his admiration the classic Neo-Geo games. Shame about Mai though... Smash Bros is still a family game Laughing
I didn't know that Garou MoW had licensing issues regarding its music, but I hope that with Terry's inclusion in Smash, and the new KoF XV, the sequel of Garou can see the light of day.
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Silver Kirin wrote:
I didn't know that Garou MoW had licensing issues regarding its music

It's not so much "licensing issues", but rather that the people who did the music for Garou played a little TOO close to their influences, especially with Rock's theme, so much so that the people who made those sourced songs could legitimately sue them for plagiarism if they were used in new products or are remixed. That's why Rock was given a brand new theme when he got added to KOF XIV.
ZeetherKID77

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:53 pm Reply with quote
Lord Geo wrote:
Silver Kirin wrote:
I didn't know that Garou MoW had licensing issues regarding its music

It's not so much "licensing issues", but rather that the people who did the music for Garou played a little TOO close to their influences, especially with Rock's theme, so much so that the people who made those sourced songs could legitimately sue them for plagiarism if they were used in new products or are remixed. That's why Rock was given a brand new theme when he got added to KOF XIV.

I got a silly grin when I heard Rock's Garou theme (RIP Robert Miles...)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2