• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love Live! Franchise Gets New Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Dōkōkai TV Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:49 am Reply with quote
invalidname wrote:

Speaking of… editorial nitpick here:
Quote:
The franchise's staff introduced the members of Nijigasaki Academy's Idol Appreciation Club in 2017 as part of the game's "Perfect Dream Project" (PDP).

It's unclear what "the game" refers to here, since no game is mentioned in the lead paragraph or the headline, and Love Live isn't thought of primarily as a game franchise.

Thanks for pointing that out. It was meant to mean the smartphone game, so I cleared that up.
Greed1914

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:59 pm Reply with quote
I do have to wonder how, or even if, this will tie into the prior shows. My hunch is that it will be on its own, maybe a reference here or there, but not much more. Sunshine hit its stride when the girls decided they needed to do their own thing instead of trying to be the next u's, so I hope that this one takes a cue from that just does its own thing from the start.
Eishalan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:32 pm Reply with quote
It seems to me, that they better create everything from scratch without reference to any past images
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2