• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ORESUKI: Are you the only one who loves me? Gets OVA in Early Summer 2020

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:40 pm Reply with quote
If this is actually going to conclude the story, then I hope this OVA gets licensed and released.
Kuroi Ren

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:32 pm Reply with quote
Wait!

So does this mean that it's anime original ending? Why would they do that when Best girl hasn't even been introduced yet?

Besides, they've only covered a few volumes at best
ShanaChanTT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:12 am Reply with quote
man they're going to half ass the anime ending and from wut i read on MAL from a user its going to be a harem open end.
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:12 am Reply with quote
I started this series and somewhat liked it, at some point though this took a dive pretty hard. Between the nicknames, the unlikable characters and an MC that amplified all the series negatives.. no thanks.

And to top this off as I mentioned in a previous thread the character designs creep me out. I had this issue with Haganai and it doesn't get any better here.
Niyari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:41 pm Reply with quote
i was listening to the latest radio episode and these are some things i thought were interesting:

not only is this the authors first work, he penned the series with the intention of being fully adapted into a single cour anime. when it was announced to be adapted into an anime, he thought "ah, finally".

his favorite heroine is tsubaki since she's the most normal one (lol).

while it seems like a typical harem right now, you'll understand the title of the series after watching the OVA.
ShanaChanTT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Niyari wrote:
i was listening to the latest radio episode and these are some things i thought were interesting:

not only is this the authors first work, he penned the series with the intention of being fully adapted into a single cour anime. when it was announced to be adapted into an anime, he thought "ah, finally".

his favorite heroine is tsubaki since she's the most normal one (lol).

while it seems like a typical harem right now, you'll understand the title of the series after watching the OVA.

i hate to break it to you its going to stay neutral/ harem like after the ova. already have the ova plot from a LN reader.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1