• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Final Fantasy VII Remake Game Is Timed PS Exclusive Until April 2021

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:57 am Reply with quote
Just move it to the Xbox XXX.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
hikura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:23 pm Reply with quote
MarthKoopa wrote:
The biggest anti-consumer practice in the industry

Exclusivity needs to go away already

Non and timed exclusive's are perfectly fine for games.If you want a game and it's on a certain system buy it.There is a very good chance that system has many other games that you will also like.
If you do not want to do that,wait for it.There a decent chance that the game will come out to the system you have.If it doesn't you are out of luck.
Personally there are games that i want to play but not out on a system i have.Most of them will not come out on my system i have.I understand that.Maybe one day i will buy that system and the games i want.If i don't do that i am okay with that.I will live.
My professional opinion is follows as someone stated.It helps the companies out in many ways.Including helping work out some of the unforeseen kinks that a game has.No matter how well you beta test a game it always has kinks.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:54 am Reply with quote
Tell it to Epic Games Store Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2