• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Namco Entertainment, Love Live! Events Canceled Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus Concerns

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omoikane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Egan Loo wrote:

The key is the Tokyo Metropolitan Government policy statement Friday is a formalization of a Japanese national government proposal -- one that was extended by Abe's one-sentence message Wednesday:

https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/newpage_00002.html

I'm not sure what is key here.

The fact remains that the pronouncements on Wednesday came from Abe so it has different weight than just a pronouncement from the Tokyo metropolitan office, even if both are saying the same things. Again, I think you are missing something or misunderstanding something.

And this is not even the problem I have with your articles. If you can include the reason why things are happening, it would help make your articles better.
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm Reply with quote
omoikane wrote:
And this is not even the problem I have with your articles. If you can include the reason why things are happening, it would help make your articles better.

That's fair; we added an update to the article.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:51 pm Reply with quote
A lot of Livers (including me) were really looking forward to Azalea’s First Live. Sad I feel terrible for the girls.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2