• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Welcome to the Isekai, Otome Game Villainesses

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gray Lensman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:33 pm Reply with quote
TarsTarkas wrote:
poltroon wrote:

I too enjoy that she's ended up with a full harem of both boys and girls and everyone is kind of great with it, even as I wonder how all of them reconcile that with the fact that she's actively engaged to the Prince, which would seem to put a damper on everything. Only Nichol has shown any awareness of it. That the story sort of enforces its class-based society in some ways and then completely glosses over it on such an important point (and others) does sometimes drop me out of the story.

They are all aware of it, and in fact fear that the Prince will take her away to the castle, never to be seen by them again. Personally, I don't think the Prince will be that mean. He no longer is the man he was in the original game. That said, the engagement is a sword hanging over all their heads.

I think Catarina has merely made herself a conquerable route in the game, personally. She just doesn't know it yet. The question is....will she ever?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2