• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Expo Lite Online Event to Host Anisong Concert

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aresef

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:35 am Reply with quote
Free? I am very interested in seeing who they get.
omiya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:36 pm Reply with quote
I'd also appreciate if it could be clarified if any of the companies having an interest in ANN (e.g. Sony, Bandai Namco) have an interest in Lisani or the concert mentioned in the article.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm Reply with quote
omiya wrote:
I'd also appreciate if it could be clarified if any of the companies having an interest in ANN (e.g. Sony, Bandai Namco) have an interest in Lisani or the concert mentioned in the article.

The event hasn't announced any performers yet though, so we have no need to clarify anything here as of right now in regards to disclaimers.

ANN has two disclaimers, both related to Bandai Namco. We have no reason to put Sony as a disclaimer. For reference, here are our disclaimers, for when we talk about Bandai Namco Arts and Bandai Namco Entertainment:

Quote:

Disclosure: Bandai Namco Arts Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bandai Namco Holdings Inc. Bandai Namco Rights Marketing Inc., another wholly owned subsidiary of Bandai Namco Holdings Inc., is a non-controlling, minority shareholder in Anime News Network Inc.

Quote:

Disclosure: Bandai Namco Rights Marketing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Bandai Namco Holdings Inc., is a non-controlling, minority shareholder in Anime News Network Inc.
omiya

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 am Reply with quote
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1