Forum - View topic
REVIEW: The Poe Clan Omnibus 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:48 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Fantagraphics has divided those original volumes into two large omnibuses, the second of which is forthcoming as of this writing,

Fantagraphics usually paces their Hagio releases about a year apart, but I haven't seen volume 2 up for pre-sale and volume 1 has been out for almost a year. Do you happen to know if they're planning to release volume 2 this year? It sounds like you've got some "inside info". I'm grateful to them for publishing these gems, so I don't mind waiting, but it would brighten my day to know a volume 2 release is near...

Thank you for the great review. I appreciate how you draw attention to less mainstream titles. I always learn a thing or two too. ^_~
Princess_Irene

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:25 am Reply with quote
here-and-faraway wrote:
Do you happen to know if they're planning to release volume 2 this year? It sounds like you've got some "inside info".

I've just spent two days trying to find where I'm positive I read that, only to come up empty. Shocked So either I'm having a psychic moment or I dreamed an August or September release date, and I'm sorry! (Let's hope I'm psychic?)

Quote:
Thank you for the great review. I appreciate how you draw attention to less mainstream titles. I always learn a thing or two too. ^_~

You're welcome! I love reviewing the less mainstream titles (I have another one I'm looking forward to writing) and I'm really glad that you enjoy them! I never got around to reviewing Legend of the Rainbow, a digital release, but if you like older shoujo, definitely give it a try. It is hands-down one of my favorites.
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:56 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Princess_Irene"]
here-and-faraway wrote:
(Let's hope I'm psychic?)

No problem. I'll take a psychic release date anytime. ^_~

Based on your recommendation, I purchased all 4 volumes of Legend of the Rainbow.
Thank you! I love the vintage style artwork and I know the story will be awesome.
VampireNaomi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:37 am Reply with quote
I bought this upon release but haven't read it yet because I knew it'd be a while before the second volume comes out. I hope it won't be too long.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1