• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'So I'm a Spider, So What?' Anime Unveils January 2021 Delay, 6-Month Run, Visual

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Alright linkhuesitos15 that's enough. Some of your posts are now gone. Being rude and very passive aggressive to others simply because they don't share your opinion isn't going to fly. People can in fact have a different opinion than your own. So either agree to disagree civilly, or move on.
ajr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Both the manga and the novels are good. The manga has a very different take on the source material, cutting or re-arranging large portions of the narrative, which makes for a more straightforward story. It also diverges wildly from the light novel character designs, taking a much more cutesy/cartoony look that really helps sell the lead character's personality (excellent spider poses!). They're both quite good in their own ways.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3