• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria volume 12

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:23 pm Reply with quote
Through playing the mobile game I came to like spoiler[Dionysus and Filvis] quite a lot so it's that much sadder when I heard spoilers for volume 11, and then 12.
GhostD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:37 am Reply with quote
Considering the events that took place in vol 11 I was pretty surprised that you skipped it and went straight to 12. I agree the battle that Bete and Lefiya are involved in is clearly the most intense but its also the most dragged out. I like how the Hestia Familia and especially Bell play a key role here but the question is whether or not it gets mentioned during the events of vol 15 in the main story if the spoilers I read about it are any indication.

If YP's scheduled release of vol 15 doesnt change again then it should be out by November. According to a tweet by Yasuda he got the script for vol 16 already so hopefully itll be released in Japan before the end of the year.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:52 am Reply with quote
GhostD wrote:
Considering the events that took place in vol 11 I was pretty surprised that you skipped it and went straight to 12.

I seriously considered doing one - as I had a very strong reaction to the end of the book - but that was partly a COVID casualty. I finished reading it right before the COVID school shutdowns happened, which forced me into such a scramble to get the online-only delivery put together that I didn't have time for anything more than high-priority reviews at the time. By the time I finally got back to looking at doing it, a couple of months had passed. Knowing that the next book would be the arc finale, I just decided to wait at that point.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GhostD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:15 am Reply with quote
Key wrote:
I seriously considered doing one - as I had a very strong reaction to the end of the book - but that was partly a COVID casualty. I finished reading it right before the COVID school shutdowns happened, which forced me into such a scramble to get the online-only delivery put together that I didn't have time for anything more than high-priority reviews at the time. By the time I finally got back to looking at doing it, a couple of months had passed. Knowing that the next book would be the arc finale, I just decided to wait at that point.

Perfectly understandable.
Andrew Cunningham

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:19 am Reply with quote
GhostD wrote:
According to a tweet by Yasuda he got the script for vol 16 already so hopefully itll be released in Japan before the end of the year.

16 has a release date in October.
GhostD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:27 am Reply with quote
Andrew Cunningham wrote:
16 has a release date in October.

Now the question is when in 2021 will YP will release it
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1