• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Anime-themed Facemasks?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treeborn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:02 am Reply with quote
I've tried Amazon and eBay, but whenever I find a nice, subtle design, the seller tends to have a low selling score (usually half the people don't receive their order). Rightstuf, Crunchyroll, and Amiami don't sell any either.

It seems like the pandemic is going to be here a while longer, so it might be nice to change up the mask every now and then. If anyone knows a reliable site, please let me know!
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Ran a quick Google search for anime face masks. At least with the first page of results, Redbubble and TeeFury seem like good bets.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Treeborn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Ggultra2764 wrote:
Ran a quick Google search for anime face masks. At least with the first page of results, Redbubble and TeeFury seem like good bets.

Thanks! I'll try those out. I had never heard of Redbubble before, so I was skeptical to try it out. I'll give it a look then.
yuna49

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:40 am Reply with quote
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1