Forum - View topic
NEWS: A3! Season Autumn & Winter Anime Reveals Updated Staff, October 12 Debut, Winter Troupe Vi




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Saeryen



Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Posts: 34
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:58 am Reply with quote
YES YES A3

The spring art was cute and the summer arc was really good! I’m excited to see what Part 2 will bring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Otakuch



Joined: 29 Mar 2020
Posts: 335
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:12 pm Reply with quote
What is this? It seemed a fan service anime for women audience Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rahzel rose
SubscriberSubscriber


Joined: 19 Apr 2011
Posts: 739
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:48 pm Reply with quote
So excited for this season. Autumn is my favorite, but I’ve also recently fallen in love with Winter (not that I didn’t like them before), so I can’t wait to see them animated as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saeryen



Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Posts: 34
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Otakuch wrote:
What is this? It seemed a fan service anime for women audience Rolling Eyes


If you mean ecchi, it’s not that at all. It’s based on what’s kind of an otome game (I say “kind of” because I don’t believe there are romance routes, correct me if I’m wrong). It’s basically “cute boys doing cute things.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
rahzel rose
SubscriberSubscriber


Joined: 19 Apr 2011
Posts: 739
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Saeryen wrote:
I don’t believe there are romance routes, correct me if I’m wrong). It’s basically “cute boys doing cute things.”

It’s not a romance game at all. One could argue that it’s not even cute boys doing cute things, but I suppose there is some of that in there. It’s really all about the acting and a lot of found family.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saeryen



Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Posts: 34
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:41 pm Reply with quote
rahzel rose wrote:
Saeryen wrote:
I don’t believe there are romance routes, correct me if I’m wrong). It’s basically “cute boys doing cute things.”

It’s not a romance game at all. One could argue that it’s not even cute boys doing cute things, but I suppose there is some of that in there. It’s really all about the acting and a lot of found family.


Thanks, I don't know much about the game. And yeah, I agree with the found family bit you said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
rahzel rose
SubscriberSubscriber


Joined: 19 Apr 2011
Posts: 739
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Saeryen wrote:
Thanks, I don't know much about the game. And yeah, I agree with the found family bit you said.

I would highly encourage you to give it a try! It's easy to play and the songs are great and it'll give you lots of feelings. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MakiharaMeiko



Joined: 06 Mar 2017
Posts: 21
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:44 pm Reply with quote
I'm waiting with emotion to see Autumn troup history (my fav troupe) and to see Azuma animated (L)
As a Omi and Azuma stan, I have high hopes in the adaptation~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group