• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aniplex USA to Debut 3rd Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Film in U.S. Theaters on November 18

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:41 pm Reply with quote
LegitPancake wrote:
I saw the Made in Abyss movie in theaters in Texas this past August, and there were only like 15 people total in the entire theater room, all spread out in couples, all wearing masks. If I can watch this movie the same way I'll take it.

I went to see Tenet about a month ago when it came out. The theater was actually really clean and everyone's really spread apart.sanutizer stations inside and outside the theater room doors too. Really not that bad
zrdb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:06 pm Reply with quote
As much as I want to see this movie I'll have to think about it. There's a Cinemark theater 2 blocks away from where I live but I haven't been to it since January this year and frankly this whole covid 19 pandemic scares the shit out of me.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:49 pm Reply with quote
LegitPancake wrote:
I saw the Made in Abyss movie in theaters in Texas this past August, and there were only like 15 people total in the entire theater room, all spread out in couples, all wearing masks. If I can watch this movie the same way I'll take it.

Same here, except my experience was with the New Mutants movie. I felt reasonable precautions were being taken and I still find the theater experience worth paying for, so I wouldn't hesitate to go.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kruszer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:17 am Reply with quote
Theaters here have been shut down since March and still are so that ain't happening here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2