• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Way of the Househusband Manga Gets 2021 Anime Series Starring Kenjiro Tsuda

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phia_one

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:16 pm Reply with quote
It was only a matter of time. I laugh so hard at the manga that my face hurts! Can't wait to see it!
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:36 am Reply with quote
Erufailon4 wrote:
I'm not very familiar with this manga, but just looking at the character design I know Tsuda is the perfect choice

Or one look at this video clinches it! Very Happy
https://youtu.be/ktztBx-8onk (I love that the chair and sewing machine from the manga are included)
ArchetypeSaber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:13 pm Reply with quote
Saku-dono wrote:
Oh yeah! Here's hoping Tsuda isn't entering the climax of his starring roles.

I was more under the impression he is having his second wind right now. I seem to remember to him not having been in much anime after Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and Prince of Tennis had ended, but started appearing in more roles in the mid-2010s with stuff like Tiger & Bunny, Fairy Tail 2014, K and Free. Of course, he also reprised his role as Kaiba in the Yu-Gi-Oh! anniversary movie in 2016, which probably brought him (and his voice) back into people's conciousness.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2