• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga's Final Volume Includes Epilogue

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
njprogfan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:26 am Reply with quote
One of the better 'fanservice' manga. Great characters, wacky hijinks with excellent character artwork. Here's hoping it's selling well enough for Seven Seas to print to Volume 24.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:07 pm Reply with quote
It's shame, i hope the author will be able come up with new story to tell for the next time. We need good mangas, they're becoming far-and-few inbetween these days.
ryanvamp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:20 pm Reply with quote
I know this might be asking too much of a manga with this kind of premise but does the story has some sort of a conclusion or is it like To-Love-Ru's "great looking girls in a non-existent plot that doesn't even bother to settle for a canon pairing" ?
tangytangerine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:55 am Reply with quote
ryanvamp wrote:
I know this might be asking too much of a manga with this kind of premise but does the story has some sort of a conclusion or is it like To-Love-Ru's "great looking girls in a non-existent plot that doesn't even bother to settle for a canon pairing" ?

Yes, it does. spoiler[It ends with Yuuna's regret being overwritten to wanting to stay with Kogarashi. Which it then time jumps sometime after with picture of the two at their wedding.] So it does end with a clear ending.
AkumaChef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:42 am Reply with quote
I really enjoyed it. At first it felt like sort of a knockoff of Love Hina (and I suppose that really owes its origins to Maison Ikkoku...) but that opinion quickly changed I think it stands well on its own, it's got great characters, consistently great art, and surprisingly good plot and depth of character for a fanservice title.
ryanvamp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:46 pm Reply with quote
tangytangerine wrote:
ryanvamp wrote:

Yes, it does. spoiler[It ends with Yuuna's regret being overwritten to wanting to stay with Kogarashi. Which it then time jumps sometime after with picture of the two at their wedding.] So it does end with a clear ending.

Not gonna read the spoiler tag then. But your answer is quite useful. I might check it out then. Thank you!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1