• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Honor Student at Magic High School Manga Gets TV Anime in 2021

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:
Lord Vaultman wrote:
Rob19ny wrote:
Niyari wrote:
Makes me hopeful we'll eventually see the rest of the main series adapted if they're going to keep pushing the franchise

They could have pushed the franchise by announcing the next season of the main series when there's enough material to adapt. Weird to enable this spinoff announcement.

Oh there's more than enough material. Even with this season way less than half of the material has been covered.

Aside from the article stating that the main story ended.... I know (link). lol

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3151486

They meant that the anime so far only covers 11 out of 32 volumes... and the series didn't end, just split into two series with new names: The Irregular at Magic High School Novel Series Gets 2 Sequels; Magian Company for the now adult main cast, and Cygnus no Otome-tachi for the high school. On top of that, the spin-off this anime is adapting also got a sequel announced the day after your post Razz The irregular at magic high school Franchise Gets 2 New Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2