• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round Table

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:31 pm Reply with quote
Its a real shame that a lot of people seem to have forgot about this series.

Well with so much already airing and this taking over 5 years to air, i guess it makes sense so many would not see it as new fans have 50 ep of content to watch before it and a lot of old fans would of moved on.

Still it was a great time to watch it again and i really hope we might get another season to conclude everything as you can tell from this final episode that it seems like they started to tie up loose ends.

Thanks for the weekly reviews it was fun. Smile
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:21 am Reply with quote
Thespacemaster wrote:
Its a real shame that a lot of people seem to have forgot about this series.

Well with so much already airing and this taking over 5 years to air, i guess it makes sense so many would not see it as new fans have 50 ep of content to watch before it and a lot of old fans would of moved on.

Still it was a great time to watch it again and i really hope we might get another season to conclude everything as you can tell from this final episode that it seems like they started to tie up loose ends.

Thanks for the weekly reviews it was fun. Smile

though i wouldnt call the conclusion to the whole romance subplot subtle. sure while the rejection part wasnt ala SNAFU CLIMAX, it was way too blunt for shiroe if you ask me!

worst part is that it never did the same for the chief and serara which is getting ridiculous more or less!

hopefully, season 4 will nip that in the bud and it does it sooner than later!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Martin Rav Kratochvil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:35 pm Reply with quote
WTF!!! log horizon season 3 hasn't 24 episodes like seasons before? WTF!!!
Zhou-BR

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Martin Rav Kratochvil wrote:
WTF!!! log horizon season 3 hasn't 24 episodes like seasons before? WTF!!!

Take it up with the author, who's only completed three novels (all of which were covered by this season) since the point where season 2 ended, and hasn't released a new chapter of the web novel in over 3 years.

At least there was some closure to the romance side of things, although I think Henrietta would have been a better match for Shiroe. I hope NHK is still interested in producing more Log Horizon anime by the time Mamare Touno finally resumes the novels and writes enough material for another season.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3