• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Atelier Games' 'Mysterious Trilogy' Get Deluxe Edition Releases

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phia_one

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:42 pm Reply with quote
The only Atelier game I've played is the first Ryza game and I loved it. I've heard good things about the games mentioned in the article.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:30 am Reply with quote
So is this a digital-only release or a physical or both?

Given that you can buy them separately I was thinking it was digital but there's no ps5 version which I would imagine would be easy to port over or at least something to do before announcing a rerelease since its the newest generation.

Tried looking it up but their online store is... well they don't seem to have one or at least one i can find that sells any atelier games.
Miyu115

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:08 am Reply with quote
Calsolum wrote:
So is this a digital-only release or a physical or both?

Given that you can buy them separately I was thinking it was digital but there's no ps5 version which I would imagine would be easy to port over or at least something to do before announcing a rerelease since its the newest generation.

Tried looking it up but their online store is... well they don't seem to have one or at least one i can find that sells any atelier games.

They have now announced a physical version available at PlayAsia. The Dusk trilogy was the same so I figured they would do it again. I’m glad they’ve been doing this since Switch copies of a lot of them are nearly impossible to find for a decent price.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1