• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Square Enix Reveals 2 Final Fantasy VII Mobile Games

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donkey-er

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:04 am Reply with quote
What kind of phone do they expect me to have if I want to play this?! Most of the graphics look insane for a mobile game. Not to mention the stable online connection needed for battle royale games (although I guess we already have these for mobile).

Well I'm very curious how good these will end up being, I'll definitely give them a go when they come out
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:12 am Reply with quote
Donkey-er wrote:
What kind of phone do they expect me to have if I want to play this?! Most of the graphics look insane for a mobile game. Not to mention the stable online connection needed for battle royale games (although I guess we already have these for mobile).

Well I'm very curious how good these will end up being, I'll definitely give them a go when they come out

You haven't been up to date with mobile games these days have you...? If you're that tight about it, use Bluestacks/Nox/any of the 50 other free emulators out there.
Donkey-er

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:54 am Reply with quote
AksaraKishou wrote:
Donkey-er wrote:

You haven't been up to date with mobile games these days have you...? If you're that tight about it, use Bluestacks/Nox/any of the 50 other free emulators out there.

Well, my phone wouldn't be able to run this, regardless if I keep up with mobile games. I play a lot of games that aren't fully 3d, so it really has nothing to do with "keeping up with mobile games". I have a Playstation 5 so if I want to play in 3D I'll turn that on, I see no reason to want to play it on my phone if there aren't any particular titles that interest me that are not available for a real console.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:11 am Reply with quote
Donkey-er wrote:
What kind of phone do they expect me to have if I want to play this?!

Bottom line. It's called Bluestacks.
Donkey-er

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:17 pm Reply with quote
AksaraKishou wrote:
Donkey-er wrote:

What's the point of mobile gaming if you have to use a PC/Laptop?
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:51 pm Reply with quote
Donkey-er wrote:
AksaraKishou wrote:
Donkey-er wrote:

What's the point of mobile gaming if you have to use a PC/Laptop?

The point is that you can experience the content. fudge if i care if you're too proud to use an emulator instead of of your phone like most of the eastern market.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1