• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Rent-A-Girlfriend Anime Season 2 to Air in 2022

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Villain-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:57 pm Reply with quote
S1 was amazing, was happy a S2 was confirmed last year... I'm NOT happy we gotta wait a whole year for S2, this sucks D: (And tech by that point we'll have waited over a year since the 1st season aired last year)
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Glad they're not rushing out the new season at least. I'm looking forward to it!
HueyLion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:29 pm Reply with quote
If I can wait years for the return of Bleach...I can wait for this!

Unrelated note but I hope I can make another trip to Japan before this comes out.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:41 am Reply with quote
Villain-chan wrote:

S1 was amazing, was happy a S2 was confirmed last year... I'm NOT happy we gotta wait a whole year for S2, this sucks D: (And tech by that point we'll have waited over a year since the 1st season aired last year)

With many masters, the production committee system isn't exactly known for its speed

HueyLion wrote:

Unrelated note but I hope I can make another trip to Japan before this comes out.

Then ya can try this girlfriend rental system yourself.............. for comparison research, of course Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1