• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Can a Admin please add the ability to add Chinese, Hebrew, Greek, Thai and Vietnamese Cast members?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animelover3215

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:58 am Reply with quote
Hello, I am interested in adding Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Hebrew, Greek, Thai and Vietnamese voice actor cast members to the Encyclopedia but I do not see that ability. Can an administrator please add those? Thank you.
Purple Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:36 pm Reply with quote
animelover3215 wrote:
Hello, I am interested in adding Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Hebrew, Greek, Thai and Vietnamese voice actor cast members to the Encyclopedia but I do not see that ability. Can an administrator please add those? Thank you.

Other languages where anime is frequently dubbed include Hungarian, Catalan (usually credited in Spanish credits) and Turkish, so they should have a space here too.
Netto-kun

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Purple Ninja wrote:
animelover3215 wrote:

Other languages where anime is frequently dubbed include Hungarian, Catalan (usually credited in Spanish credits) and Turkish, so they should have a space here too.

Catalan really should have a separate space. It bothers me that sometimes in the Spanish language part the credits are all scrambled: Latin American dub, Spain dub, Catalan dub, and sometimes there are also redubs.
IúkaSylvie

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:34 pm Reply with quote
I agree.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1