• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Edens Zero Anime Reveals New Cast Member, 2nd Ending Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immblueversion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:12 pm Reply with quote
I suppose no new OP then? Just Eden Through the Rough again wth maybe new visuals and/or portions of the song? That's a bummer, even if it is a good song.

That aside, hooray for more fresh blood! I like what I've heard of her just now. I just hope she'll smash Hermit's scenes out of the park, because that material gets real intense.
Fourteenthangel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:49 am Reply with quote
immblueversion wrote:
I suppose no new OP then? Just Eden Through the Rough again wth maybe new visuals and/or portions of the song? That's a bummer, even if it is a good song.

That aside, hooray for more fresh blood! I like what I've heard of her just now. I just hope she'll smash Hermit's scenes out of the park, because that material gets real intense.

Endings are more frequent than Openings on average and even if we don't get a new opening in the future, Eden Through the Rough is pretty good song even if the visuals aren't the strongest. I don't think that will be the case with Eden's Zero though.
immblueversion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:59 am Reply with quote
This isn't a request for a news report or anything because I'm sure you'll get around to it sooner or later, but it would appear there is a new OP after all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1