• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Requiem of the Rose King Anime Delayed to Next January

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:47 pm Reply with quote
I'd rather a delay than bad production, especially considering JC Staff's workload at the moment (4 last season and 5 shows this, on top of OVAs/Movie/Kiyo in Kyoto as well)
xxmsxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:08 am Reply with quote
MagicPolly wrote:
I'd rather a delay than bad production, especially considering JC Staff's workload at the moment (4 last season and 5 shows this, on top of OVAs/Movie/Kiyo in Kyoto as well)

Same here, as much as I am looking forward to the show, and I really am, I rather get good animation than rush production.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:09 am Reply with quote
That's unfortunate, but I know how hard animating can be so I'm not stressing. I keep looking at visual and I just feel like FukuJun can voice Richard. It'd be nice if I guessed right.
SHD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:36 am Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:
That's unfortunate, but I know how hard animating can be so I'm not stressing. I keep looking at visual and I just feel like FukuJun can voice Richard. It'd be nice if I guessed right.

If the cast is returning from the drama CD then it's going to be Saiga Mitsuki. And even if the cast is not returning, considering where the manga has been going lately I doubt they'd get a male seiyuu... then again, I really hope the anime will only cover the first arc and ignore the second (ironically enough, considering that's the actual Richard III part).
Chiibi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Noooooo that sucks; I was hyped for this one. xD

...but I should be used to stuff getting delayed by now. Rolling Eyes
mulletZERO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:55 pm Reply with quote
Aww that's a bummer. Well I'd rather wait a little longer than get a poorly produced adaptation of one of my all-time favorite manga series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1