• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Most site content disappears when logged in?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsilver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:04 pm Reply with quote
I've seen this on-and-off in multiple browsers and operating systems (phone, tablet, PC) so it's not browser specific, and this happens even if I turn off any extra browser extensions. The only common thread is that I'm logged in. Clearing cache and cookies doesn't help, as the problem comes back as soon as I log back in.

Network requests:

Console:

When the problem manifests, I briefly see the site content, and then it disappears. Without diving into the code, I'm suspicious of the @260: reset message and possibly the two scripts.
[/img]
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:15 pm Reply with quote
You can see that "Columns" is bolded. If you click on "All" you'll be able to see all articles.
That being said, you should at least be seeing the colums when you have that filter on, so there's a bug here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
gsilver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Ok. That did it, though I don't recall ever setting that filter, or going into the account settings page at all, for that matter.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1