• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mieruko-chan (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Harleyquin wrote:
DuskyPredator wrote:
So, yeah, the teacher totally murdered a guy, chopped him into pieces and disposed of him in the trash. The clue to the last bit being a ghost that was an array of body parts hanging around some garbage that was left out to be collected.

Rewatch episode 4.
The Yotsuyas and Toono Zen aren't neighbours or living in the same area with a common garbage collection point.

Didn't he move?
Harleyquin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Didn't he move?

Didn't bother rewatching episode 4 I see. That ghost has been there since episode 1, it started being visible to viewers in episode 4. Predates Miko meeting Toono Zen in any shape or form.

Toono Zen lived in a single-room flat, so how would moving to the same neighborhood where the houses are for families like the Yotsuya make financial sense? There are enough shots of the Yotsuya home over the series to conclude there are no high-rise apartments in the designated housing zone.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Interesting speculation....I will have to pay close attention when I rewatch the show.... Shocked
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4