EP. REVIEW: Mieruko-chan

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dm
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:15 pm Reply with quote
It seemed to me the two shrine spirits were disagreeing about whether exorcising Zen's mother counted as Miko's third time, since Miko was using them, not for her own benefit, but for the benefit of someone else.
Covnam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Going in to the episode I was wondering if Miko could "recharge" her spirit uses with another offering or go to another shrine, but with that dream I wouldn't be so sure. It makes sense that it was a dream though as during it I was wondering how she had all that dango in her bag Laughing Speaking of offerings though, she should watch more anime, everyone knows inari fox love Inarizushi! Laughing

dm wrote:
It seemed to me the two shrine spirits were disagreeing about whether exorcising Zen's mother counted as Miko's third time, since Miko was using them, not for her own benefit, but for the benefit of someone else.

That's how I took it. I was expecting one of them to change to two fingers.
Yuvelir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Huh, the anime adding voices was quite important in the end. In the manga the kitsune were harder to read: they always seemed different kinds of angry. Here though, their voice conveys calm, disappointment, confusion and rage at different points.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5