• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aggretsuko 4th Season Anime's Trailer Reveals December 16 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:47 pm Reply with quote
I could see this as a make it or break it season for the show. Netflix is notoriously known for having shows no matter how popular end in the 4th or 5th season (see Bojack Horseman).
DisneyXAnimefan95

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:34 am Reply with quote
ZelosZoidberg wrote:
I could see this as a make it or break it season for the show. Netflix is notoriously known for having shows no matter how popular end in the 4th or 5th season (see Bojack Horseman).

Orange is the New Black is so far the ONLY Netflix series with 8-9 seasons in total.
charliepanayi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:02 am Reply with quote
ZelosZoidberg wrote:

Bojack Horseman was six seasons (and Big Mouth will be at least six seasons). But yes I'm sure Aggretsuko will end sooner rather than later.
fuuma_monou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:09 am Reply with quote
DisneyXAnimefan95 wrote:
ZelosZoidberg wrote:

Orange is the New Black is so far the ONLY Netflix series with 8-9 seasons in total.

What about Voltron: Legendary Defender? Or is it not a Netflix show due to DreamWorks owning it?
bagman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:48 am Reply with quote
fuuma_monou wrote:
DisneyXAnimefan95 wrote:
ZelosZoidberg wrote:

What about Voltron: Legendary Defender? Or is it not a Netflix show due to DreamWorks owning it?

Those seasons were a little different, having multiple 6-7 episode batches that obviously combine to make clean 13 ep sets (in production order, not narrative) was a deliberate choice
retroshojo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:22 am Reply with quote
I truly hope, if this is to be the last season, that we get a satisfying ending that won't leave me feeling annoyed and frustrated.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1